1 orchid growing along streams or ponds of western North America having leafy stems and 1 greenish-brown and pinkish flower in the axil of each upper leaf [syn: stream orchid, giant helleborine, Epipactis gigantea]
one who chats or talks to excess
- French: moulin à paroles
- Hungarian: locsifecsi, szélkelep
Chatterbox may refer to:
- "Chatterbox", a song by composer Jerome (Jerry) Brainin for the musical film That’s Right You’re Wrong (1939)
- Chatterbot or chatterbox, a computer bot which attempts to maintain a conversation with a person
- A shoutbox, a website feature that allows people to quickly leave messages on said website
- Chatterbox FM, a fictional talk radio station in the computer and video game Grand Theft Auto III, as well as Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Chatterbox, a political column written by Timothy Noah and featured on Slate, a magazine
- Chatterbox (IM client), a web-based instant messaging client
- Chatterbox, a 1977 movie that features a woman with a talking vagina.
- ChatterBox Video Game Radio, a video game radio show that airs in Phoenix, Arizona
- CHATTERbOX, one of the first bands to release an album on Tooth & Nail Records, entitled (despite). This industrial project featured Jeff Bellew and was produced by Scott Albert of Circle of Dust. There was also an appearance by Stavesacre frontman Mark Salomon.
- Chatterbox (puppet), a puppet on Australian TV series Hi-5
- Chatterbox, a halfpenny weekly paper for older children founded in 1866 by J. Erskine Clarke, which ran for some 90 years in the UK and 60 in the USA
- Chatterbox Records, an Australian based record label
- Cootie catcher, an origami that is also called a "chatterbox".
- Chatterbox, a Singapore restaurant founded in 1971 and located in Meritus Mandarin Singapore, best known for serving chicken rice set meals
agreeable rattle, babbler, big talker, blab, blabber, blabberer, blabbermouth, blatherer, busybody, chatterer, conversationalist, gabber, gabbler, gasbag, gibble-gabbler, gossip, great talker, hot-air artist, idle chatterer, jabberer, jay, magpie, moulin a paroles, newsmonger, patterer, prater, prattler, quidnunc, rattle, sayer, scandalmonger, speaker, tabby, talker, tattletale, utterer, windbag, windjammer, word-slinger